Brute Ram Ship
|This article is about the Ork ships. For other uses of Brute, see Brute (disambiguation).|
The Brute Ram Ship is a type of Ork warship.
The Brute is a very strange - and very "Orky" - ship. Characterized by a massively armored prow beak and equipped with above-average (for Orks) engines and maneuvering thrusters, the Brute is designed to move into position and then ram an enemy ship. Such an attack is so powerful that even capital ships fear the damage it can deal. For mid-range battle, it is equipped with a Gunz battery.
Technical Specifications (Highly Variable)
- Dimensions: 1.1km long, 0.5km abeam
- Mass: 6.5 megatonnes
- Acceleration: 3-5 Gravities
- 1: Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook, pg. 139
- 2: Games Workshop (last accessed October 4, 2012)
- 3: Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2
- 4: Rogue Trader: Battlefleet Koronus, pg. 81
|Cruisers||Kill Kroozer • Terror Ship • Lite Kroozer • Basha|
|Escorts||Onslaught Attack Ship • Savage Gunship • Ravager Attack Ship • Brute Ram Ship • Grunt Assault Ship|
|Attack Craft||Fighta • Fighta-Bommer • Bommer • Eavy Bommer • Mega Bommer • Ork Assault Boat|
|Other||Space Hulk • Ork Rok|