C.L. Werner is a contributing author for Black Library.
The blazing wastelands of Arizona, home to rattlesnakes, gila monsters, and other unpleasant reptiles such as C. L. Werner. A scheming, twisted little desert rat, he is continually dreaming up new and imaginative rule interpretations of the many tabletop war games he can often be discovered dabbling with. When not finding new ways to ensure the dominion of the Horned Rat, C. L. Werner busies himself with a vast library of horror and sci-fi films and an equally extensive collection of mystery and fantasy books.
His pen has been responsible for such characters as the infamous bounty hunter Brunner, the cunning sorcerer Thyssen Krotzigk, the ruthless witch hunter Mathias Thulmann, and skaven fifth columnist Skrim Gnaw-tail. Like Brunner, it seems there are no creatures too vile for C. L. Werner to have dealings with and he is currently rumored to be haunting old Sylvanina graveyards in search of 'fresh' material for further tales of dark adventure in the grim Warhammer world.
Warhammer 40,000 Works
- Iron Inferno (Short Story) - published in Fear the Alien (Anthology)
- Black Dawn (Short Story) - published in Victories of the Space Marines (Anthology)
- Steel Blood (Short Story)
- The Siege of Castellax (Novel) - (Space Marine Battles (Novel Series)/Iron Warriors) - 2012
- Setting the Stage (Short Story) - published online in September 2013
- Iron Devil (Audio Drama) - published online in June 2014
- Adeptus Mechanicus: The Enigma of Flesh (Short Story) - published online in May 2015
Warhammer Fantasy Works
- Brunner the Bounty Hunter (Novel)
- Grey Seer (Novel)
- Temple of the Serpent (Novel)
- Thanquol's Doom (Novel)
- Dead Winter (Novel)
- Marshlight (Short Story)
- Feast of Horrors (Short Story)
- Plague Priest (Short Story)
- Bloodwalker (Short Story)
- Thanquol Triumphant (Short Story)