Cadia: A Codex Astra Militarum Supplement
For thousands of years, the people of Cadia have known nought but war. Fighting always to hold back the infernal hosts of Chaos, all Cadians – no matter their age, gender or station – must know how to fight. By the age of five most Cadians can strip and reassemble a lasgun. By six, most are deadly shots, and before their seventh birthdays they have received a no-nonsense introduction to the horrors of Psyker-taint and mutation. The Cadian Shock Troops are believed by many to be without equal in the entirety of the Imperial Guard. Displaying enviable levels of discipline, excellent marksmanship, and a cynical gallows humour, Cadian soldiers hold true to the tenet that to do your best and give your life for the Emperor is the highest form of honour.
- Datasheets for 8 super-heavy tanks to add to any Astra Militarum army
- 12 Astra Militarum formations, groups of models that gain additional special rules when used together on the battlefield
- Tactical Objectives for Astra Militarum forces to use in Maelstrom of War missions
- A new Cadian Battle Group detachment representing the armies of Cadia
- Cadia-specific Warlord Traits and Heirlooms
- An Echoes of War mission based on a famous engagement of the Cadians
This is not a standalone product. It requires copies of the 7th Edition Rulebook and Codex: Astra Militarum to use. The content within this book is taken from Sanctus Reach: The Red Waaagh!, War Zome Damocles: Mont'ka, and Echoes of War: Last Step Backwards.
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications.