|Marine||Basic Data||Chapter Symbol|
Originally known as the Swords of Haldroth after their feral recruiting world, the Chapter originally believed themselves to be descended from the Ultramarines for a considerable amount of time, until a chance meeting with Astorath the Grim, in late M41, revealed the truth behind their origins. With the discovery of their true Founding Chapter, the Carmine Blades had at last found an explanation for the strange symptoms, that afflicted them; which they had worked hard to conceal from those around them.
The Carmine Blades are known to be savage but insular warriors.
- Kaan — Firstblood. Killed during the the Devastation of Baal.
- Hajjin — Sergeant. Promoted to Firstblood during the Devastation of Baal, following Kaan's Death.
- 1: White Dwarf 45 (2014), pg. 28
- 2: Codex: Blood Angels (7th Edition) (E-Book) — Successor Chapters - Carmine Blades
- 3: Codex: Tyranids (8th Edition) — The Battle of Baal
- 4: The Devastation of Baal (Novel), Chapter 25
- 5: Codex: Blood Angels (8th Edition), pg. 22