From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
Each card drawn by Leodegarius represented the character of a person in a group he had assembled, all of whom would prove to be pivotal in the coming battle.
During the Salinas incident, Leodegarius drew eight cards from the pack:
- Justice - depicting a blindfolded lady with a sword and a set of scales, represents the importance of law and order, and of those individuals who champion them; drawn for Enforcer Daron Nisato.
- The Hanged Man - depicting a man hung by his ankles from a gibbet, represents the failure of a man's ambitions to bear fruit, but encouraging that man to be patient and let go of his attachments to the past; drawn for Pascal Blaise;
- The Hierophant - represents the love of ritual and conformity, and the need for approval from others; drawn for Cardinal Shavo Togandis.
- The Lightning Tower - represents the volatility of change and the overthrow of existing ways of life; drawn for Ultramarines Captain Uriel Ventris.
- The Sorceror - represents control of one's own decisions and the use of power for evil, destructive ends; drawn for Governor Leto Barbaden.