Codex: Daemonhunters (3rd Edition)
The General Structure
The Codex: Daemonhunters is an expansion book for the Games Workshop Table Top game Warhammer 40,000. This edition of the book was published for the first time in 2003, and was for the 3rd edition of Warhammer 40,000. It was the First Book of the Inquisition being solely about the Ordo Malleus, the second being the Codex: Witch Hunters and Third being the, as of yet unreleased, Codex: Alienhunters
The book has 64 pages and the cover is printed in colour while the majority of the book remains in black and white, although there are usually several pages of colour images of miniatures.
This book contains a complete army list for using all the forces of the Ordo Malleus, that is either a purely Ordo Malleus Inquisitorial force, a purely Grey Knights force or a combination both, with the possibility of including forces taken from the Imperial Guard or Space Marines. Further special rules, equipment as well as Daemonhunter Adversary rules are included.
This book contains background information and fiction on:
- Inquisitor Consadine's confrontation of Medrathax
- 'The Perils of the Warp'
- Grey Knights and their Military Organisation
- The Inquisitors of Ordo Malleus
- Daemonhunters Narratives
- Inquisitor Quixos
- Brother-Captain Stern's confrontation of M'kachen
- 'Et Templars Mysteria aux Ordos Malleus', Grey Knight liturgy.
- The burial of Brother-Captain Ignatius
- Description of Grey Knight armour and Equipment
Special Character Models
This book contains background and special character rules for:
This book contains information on:
- Collecting a Daemonhunters Army
- Description of Daemonhunter units
- Painting tips for Grey Knights, Inquisitors and Grey Knight Vehicles
- Conversion tips for Inquisitors and Inquitorial Retinues.
- Miniatures Showcase
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications.
|Rulebook||Warhammer 40,000 3rd Edition Rulebook|
|Codices||Space Marines • Blood Angels • Dark Angels • Space Wolves • Chaos Space Marines (1st) • Chaos Space Marines (2nd) • Imperial Guard (1st) • Imperial Guard (2nd) • Catachans • Orks • Assassins • Tyranids • Eldar • Craftworld Eldar • Dark Eldar • Witch Hunters • Daemonhunters • Tau • Necrons|
|Campaigns & Supplements||Armageddon • Eye of Terror • Cityfight • Index Astartes • Chapter Approved (2001 • 2003 • 2004)|
|Starter Sets||Warhammer 40,000 3rd Edition Box Set|