Codex: Orks (9th Edition)
|Preceded by||Codex: Orks (8th Edition)|
There are many horrific alien threats to be found among the stars, and the Orks are some of the very greatest among them. Born for battle and possessed of an all-encompassing love for war, the average Ork is a heavily muscled killing machine able to withstand tremendous punishment and heal from all but the most grievous injuries. When they collect in colossal migratory invasions called Waaagh!s, the Orks stampede across whole sectors leaving a trail of destruction in their wake, wrought by ramshackle vehicles, cobbled-together weaponry, and sheer, primal savagery.
– Thrilling tales of legendary Ork escapades, from war on a galactic scale to smaller, more 'covert' operations
– All of the army rules you need to play games of Warhammer 40,000 with your Ork miniatures, including 61 datasheets covering every available unit
– Lore on the six greatest Clans and the Freebooterz, including their unique kulturs and how Orks structure their armies
– Detailed matched play rules, including dedicated secondary objectives
– A full suite of rules for playing narrative Crusade games including Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Crusade Relics, Scrap, Might Makes Right, and more