Dark Imperium (Game)
|This article is about the Boardgame; for the other uses, see Dark Imperium (disambiguation).|
Across the war-torn battlefields of the 41st Millennium, Mankind battles for survival against myriad horrifying foes. Beset on all sides by hostile aliens and threatened from within by traitors, Humanity’s only chance for survival rests with the continuation of the cruel and bloody regime known as the Imperium. Yet few among Mankind’s untold population realise the full truth of their situation. If there is any future at all, it is a grim one...
Dark Imperium is the ultimate Warhammer 40,000 boxed set – a beautifully-packaged set of 53 detailed Citadel miniatures, the complete and unabridged hardback Warhammer 40,000 book, two supplemental softback books containing the rules and background for the included miniatures, and all the extra bits needed to get started with gaming as soon as possible.
- 1 Primaris Space Marine Captain, resplendent in cloak and iron halo, holding aloft a master-crafted power sword in one hand and wielding a boltstorm gauntlet on the other;
- 2 Primaris Space Marine Lieutenants, one armed with a power sword and bolt pistol, featuring a standard helmeted head, the other an auto bolt rifle and bolt pistol, featuring a bare head;
- 1 Primaris Space Marine Ancient carrying an Adeptus Astartes banner, wielding a bolt rifle and bolt pistol;
- 2 5-man Primaris Space Marine Intercessor Squads – the heart of a Primaris Space Marines army – armed with bolt rifles and bolt pistols;
- 1 3-man Primaris Space Marine Inceptor Squad – shock troops who slam into the fight with jump packs screaming – armed with assault bolters;
- 1 5-man Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster Squad – the finest marksmen, able to lay low entire armies on their own – armed with plasma incinerators and bolt pistols.
- 1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion , a huge, terrifying Chaos Space Marine covered in spiked, corrupted Terminator armour armed with a plaguereaper.
- 1 Death Guard Noxious Blightbringer armed with a cursed plague bell, plasma pistol and a tocsin of misery;
- 1 Death Guard Malignant Plaguecaster armed with a corrupted staff and bolt pistol;
- 7 Death Guard Plague Marines – 5 armed with boltguns and plague knives, 1 armed with plasma gun and plague knife, 1 plague champion armed with bolt pistol, plaguesword and power fist;
- 1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone – a huge, buzzing machine held aloft by rusted turbines – armed with plaguespitters and a plague probe;
- 20 Death Guard Poxwalkers – the rotten, shambling core of the army – armed with improvised weapons (hammers, claws, bayonets and metal pipes are featured.)
- A 24-page booklet of the Primaris Space Marines;
- A 24-page booklet of the Death Guard;
- Warhammer 40,000 Main rules.
- 12 red six-sided dice;
- a transparent 12” range ruler;
- all the plastic bases needed for the miniatures (8x 40mm round bases, 18x 32mm round bases, 1x new flying stands set (3 stems), 5x 32mm round bases, 1x 50mm round base, 1x 60mm round base and 20x 25mm round bases.)
Included is a full colour, easy to follow construction guide for each miniature, and a decal sheet for the Primaris Space Marines featuring Hellblaster, Intercessor and Inceptor iconography, and chapter markings for the following Chapters: Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves.