|Attention adept of the Lexicanum!|
This article has been nominated for deletion.
You can discuss this nomination here!
Extra Armour is used by the Imperial Guard, Space Marines, Daemonhunters, Witch Hunters and Chaos Space Marine forces. Sometimes it is elaborately detailed armour and sometimes simple sheets of ceramite.[Needs Citation] They do however, prevent the vehicle from being shaken around so much on weaker impacts.
- 1: Codex: Space Marines (7th Edition) - Space Marine Vehicle Equipment
- 2: Codex: Astra Militarum (6th Edition) - Glossary
- 3: Forge World (last accessed 12 February 2016)
- Warhammer 40,000: Wargear
- Codex: Imperial Guard (3rd Edition, 1st Codex)
- Codex: Imperial Guard (3rd Edition, 2nd Codex)
- Codex: Space Marines (4th Edition)
- Codex: Daemonhunters (3rd Edition)
- Codex: Witch Hunters (3rd Edition)
- Codex: Chaos Space Marines (3rd Edition, 2nd Codex)
- Imperial Guard Vehicle Upgrades
- Space Marine Vehicles (List)
- Witch Hunters Armoury
- Daemonhunters Armoury
- Chaos Space Marine Armoury