|Ranged: Projectile - Missile - Ordnance - Laser - Plasma - Melta - Auto - Bolt - Flame - Gauss - Sonic||Close Combat: Chain - Power - Force - Miscellaneous|
Flame Weapons gout forth huge quantities of fire or burning substances. Flame-based weapons are used by several races and armies. They are valued for their ability to destroy many enemies at once, regardless of any protective cover.
The Imperium employs a wide range of flamers, from the compact hand flamer and even the miniature flamer digital weapon, to those of such size that they can only be mounted on heavy vehicles and Imperial Titans.
- Exterminators - compact, one-shot flamer weapons fitted to melee and ranged weapons, generally used by fanatics such as Redemptionists and Frateris Militia.
- Inferno Cannons - a huge weapon which easily destroys entire units in a single shot. It is often mounted on the Hellhound and Immolator.
- Inferno Gun — a weapon designed to be mounted on the Warhound Scout Titan and is a bigger version of the Inferno Cannon.
- Incinerators - employed by the Inquisition, especially by the Grey Knights, and using Promethium fuel which has been blessed to make it effective against daemons.
- Flame Cannon, Acheron pattern was one of the main weapons of Knight Acherons since the times of the Great Crusade