Flash Gitz are Nobz who are absolutely addicted to guns that make lots of noise. Unlike most other Nobz, Flash Gitz prefer firepower to being "stompy", and thus prefer ranged combat to melee. In battle, Flash Gitz wield massive Snazzguns and are equipped with bionic eyes most commonly referred to as Gitfindas.
Flash Gitz usually spend their wealth on increasingly kustomised weapons and equipment and are the most common amongst the Bad Moons Clan, flaunting their wealth with not only their large Snazzguns but also with well-dressed Grots and a flashy wardrobe of their own. These Orks often become outcasts because of their completely arrogant, obnoxious, and treacherous natures, frequently becoming Freebooter mercenaries. However this does not effect their own outlook, as Flash Gitz consider themselves to be at the very top of Greenskin society. Flash Gitz prefer the Freebooter and mercenary lifestyle as it allows them to not only amass a massive amount of wealth in a short period of time but also eliminates the requirement of splitting any of their earnings with a troublesome Warboss.
Famous Flash Gitz
- 1: Codex: Orks (3rd Edition) pg. 11
- 2: Codex: Orks (4th Edition) pg. 56
- 3: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
- 4: 'Ere We Go: Orks in Warhammer 40,000, pg. 118
- 5: GW Website Ork Flash Git with Targeting Squig (saved archive page, dated April 2010, last accessed 17 September 2015)
- 6: Freebooterz: Space Ork Army Lists, pg. 28–29
- 7: White Dwarf 19 (2014)[Needs Citation]
- 8: Freebooterz: Space Ork Army Lists pg. 28–29
- 9: White Dwarf October 2019 pg.94
|Leadership||Warboss • Nobz • Flash Gitz|
|Oddboyz||Mekboyz • Painboyz • Weirdboyz • Runtherds|
|Specialists||Kommandos • Burna Boyz • Tankbustas • Lootas • Stormboyz|
|Troops||Gretchin • Yoofs • Boyz • Skarboyz • Biker Boyz • Boarboyz|