The Flesh Eaters were created from the gene-seed of the Blood Angels. The chapter's name refers to their unnatural craving for blood and flesh. This chapter was almost labeled heretic because of their cannibalistic rituals.[Needs Citation]
It is said that they have been "fatally undone by their gene-seed."
- Golance War - A campaign on Golance, led by Commander Isiah, against Eldar. The Chapter suffered heavy casualties, but received assistance from members of the Mentor Legion.
- Spearhead Force in the Alvatine Suppression.
- War of the False Primarch - 860.M33. Convened as part of the Pentarchy of Blood to enact the judgement of the High Lords of Terra, systematically destroying eleven chapters of the Adeptus Astartes judged Traitoris Perdita.
- Devastation of Baal - ~M42. The Flesh Eaters send forces to aid the Blood Angels against Hive Fleet Leviathan.[Needs Citation]
- 1: White Dwarf 98 (UK) - Index Astartes: The Mentor Legion
- 2: White Dwarf 103 (UK) - Rampaging Rhinos
- 3: Codex: Blood Angels (5th Edition), pg. 54
- 4: Imperial Armour Volume Two - Second Edition, pg. 17
- 5: The Devastation of Baal (Novel), Chapter Ten
- 6: Warhammer 40,000 Compendium, pg. 79
- 7: Index Astartes: Apocrypha, pg. 39
- 8: Codex Supplement: Blood Angels (9th Edition), pg. 31 - Successor Chapters