Fortress of Hera
The Fortress of Hera sits in the Valley of Laponis alongside the Hera's Fall, overlooking the Macragge's capital of Magna Civitas. The fortress is a wonder of engineering constructed by Chapter's Primarch Roboute Guilliman during the days of the Great Crusade. It's structure contains graceful balconies, golden geodesic domes and slender glass walkways supported by silver-steel buttresses. The domed structures of the fortress are citadels in their own right.
- Hall of Maxellus made in the name of Maxellus
- Gallan's Rock
- Library of Ptolemy
- Plaza of Attendance
- Temple of Correction
- Sword Hall
The Temple of Hera was the original name for the Fortress of Hera.
- 1: Nightbringer (Novel) - The Ultramarines Omnibus by Graham McNeill: Chapter Two, pp. 44-45
- 2: Battle for the Abyss (Novel)
- 3: The Unremembered Empire (Novel)
- 4: Dark Imperium (Novel) Chapter 20
- 5: Consequences (Short Story)
- 6: Defenders of Ultramar (Graphic Novel)