Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia
|Followed by||Fracture of Biel-Tan|
For ten thousand years Cadia has stood firm against the horrors spewed forth by the Eye of Terror. There are no records of how many valiant souls have fallen defending the fortress worlds of the Cadian Gate — but by their sacrifice, the tide of horror stemmed. But there is no sacrifice big enough to stop what is coming.
Abaddon has unleashed the full might of his thirteenth Black Crusade and little hope remains. On Cadia itself, Ursarkar Creed and manifold Imperial forces mount a desperate defence, and they are soon to be joined by the strangest and most powerful of allies. Their arrival spurs a chain of events that will change things forever – the pylons will fall, the Eye will open, and a storm will come.
- Full rules for fielding Saint Celestine, Belisarius Cawl and Inquisitor Greyfax with any army of the Imperium:
- Saint Celestine confers Act of Faith on nearby units
- Belisarius Cawl confers the Canticles of the Omnissiah on nearby units
- Inquisitor Greyfax brings 6 new Inquisition Tactical Objectives
- The Triumvirate of the Imperium – a formation bringing these three characters together;
- 6 new Ecclesiarchy Relics and 6 Arcana Mechanicum, usable by Adepta Sororitas and Cult Mechanicus forces;
- The Grand Convocation and Imperial Crusade detachments – combine Cult Mechanicus,Skitarii and Mechanicus Knights in one army, and Black Templars and Adepta Sororitas in another;
- Battlezone: Empyric Storms – rules for raging Warp Storm effects, some of which can be quite drastic: potentially removing invulnerable saves, or halving the effective range of psychic powers...
- 4 new Echoes of War missions.