Gathering Storm: Fracture of Biel-Tan
|Preceded by||Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia|
|Followed by||Gathering Storm: Rise of the Primarch|
Gathering Storm: Fracture of Biel-Tan is a campaign supplement for the Seventh Edition of Warhammer 40,000. It is a 2nd part of the Gathering Storm series.
Though they long ago learned how to stave off the vile attention of She Who Thirsts – known as Slaanesh in the tongues of men – the Time of Ending yet tightens its grip on the Eldar. No matter the methods they use to escape the notice of the god who haunts them, the Eldar sacrifice much in the process.
Some Eldar refuse to abandon the glorious dream of building their ancient empire anew – or at least burning brightly before the end. Eldrad Ulthran, High Farseer of Craftworld Ulthwé, puts into place a plan to bring forth Ynnead, the slumbering God of the Dead. A daemonic host assaults Biel-Tan, corrupting its infinity circuit. Unlikely alliances are formed in the face of desperation. And the Gathering Storm darkens over the entire galaxy...
- Forces of the Aeldari – with these sections of background and rules, you can combine Eldar, Dark Eldar, Harlequins and Ynnari models (including the new Triumvirate of Ynnead) into a single combined force in games of Warhammer 40,000;
- 5 new Formations, Artefacts, Tactical Objectives, the Revenant Psychic Discipline, Army rules and Warlord Traits for the Ynnari faction;
- Datasheets for Yvraine, the Visarch and the Yncarne, as well as datasheets for the Black Guardians of Ulthwé;
- Rules for weapons and equipment used by Craftworld Ulthwé’s strike forces;
- Echoes of War missions – replay key battles from the Fracture of Biel-Tan.