A Gunwagon is an Ork vehicle, commonly used as a transport.
A variant of a standard Battlewagon, a basic gunwagon consists of a powerful engine and a mounted Big Shoota on a chassis. A gunwagon only has a seat for the driver, but hand holds are provided to transport Orks over short distances. Much like other Ork vehicles, the gunwagon is a highly modifiable platform, and can be armed with a Zzap Gun, a Kannon, or a quad of Flak guns while still retaining its transport capabilities. In addition, the gunwagon can be up-armoured to protect the driver and gunner, and also mounts an extra Big Shoota.
The main weakness of a Gunwagon is, should it be hit by the enemy fire, the massive amount of ammunition within will often detonate spectacularly. The Orks see this less of a drawback and more as an opportunity to take a few enemies with them.
|Estimated Weight||32 tonnes|
|Estimated Max Speed||60 kph|
|Crew||1 driver, 1 gunner, 1 loader|
|Armament||1 Kannon (may vary)|
|Main Ammunition||Estimated 30 rounds. This varies by design|
- 1: Saved archive page of Forge World Ork Gunwagon (last accessed 29 June 2015)
- 2: Saved archive page of Forge World Gunwagon with Zzap Gun (last accessed 29 June 2015)
- 3: Saved archive page of Forge World Gunwagon with Kannon (last accessed 29 June 2015)
- 4: Saved archive page of Forge World Ork Flak Wagon (last accessed 29 June 2015)
- 5: Saved archive page of Forge World Armoured Gunwagon (last accessed 29 June 2015)
- 6: Imperial Armour II - Ork, Eldar and Dark Eldar Vehicles for Warhammer 40,000, pg. 26
- 7: Codex: Orks (8th Edition) pg.45