Heart of Cronus
The Heart of Cronus is a battle-barge in service with the Scythes of the Emperor Chapter. The chapter's last flagship, it served as the chapter's base of operations for a time after the destruction of Sotha by the Tyranids of Hive Fleet Kraken, although it has been supplanted in that role by the Space Station Aegida.
In order to help rebuild after the destruction of Sotha, the hangar bay was rebuilt into a training ground for newly recruited neophytes, with traps, creatures and combat servitors programmed with Tyranid attack patterns.
- Nyall Devanti - Shipmaster. Severely injured in the evacuation to the Miral System following the Fall of Sotha.
- Hannelore - Serf-lieutenant. Later shipmistress of the Atreides.
|Previous Edition Warning: This article discusses a topic from a previous edition of Warhammer 40,000.|
Its canonicity is in question but was once considered canon.
- 1: Orphans of the Kraken (Short Story)
- 2: Orphans of the Kraken (Short Story) (eBook version, retrieved April 2nd, 2012)
- 3: Reclamation (Short Story)
- 4: Reclamation (Short Story) - Scythes of the Emperor (Anthology)
- 5: Slaughter at Giant's Coffin (Novel) - Scythes of the Emperor (Anthology), Chapter One
- 6: Belisarius Cawl: The Great Work (Novel), Chapter 27
- 7: Daedalus (Short Story) - Scythes of the Emperor (Anthology)