From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
Hexfire is a battlebox for the 9th Edition of Warhammer 40,000.
The Grey Knights are Humanity's champions in the war against the Dark Gods of Chaos. Even amongst their ranks, Castellan Crowe and his Purifiers stand out as beacons of righteousness and heroism. Yet as they race into battle above the planet of Hexenfast, Crowe and his warriors risk giving their enemies precisely what they want. Determined to seize the infamous Blade of Antwyr, Infernal Master Xentep Korazon and his sorcerous Thousand Sons spring their insidious trap, and battle is joined.
- Grey Knights
- Castellan Crowe
- 2 Squads that can be made as either Purifier, Strike, Interceptor, or Purgation
- 1 Nemesis Dreadknight
- Thousand Sons
- 1 Infernal Master
- 5 Scarab Occult Terminator Squads
- 10 Tzaangors
- 1 Tzaangor Shaman
- a 40-page Hexfire campaign book includes background narrative detailing the conflict between the Grey Knights and Thousands Sons over Hexenfast, plus additional rules to depict this supernaturally tainted theatre of war. You'll also find datasheets for everything in the set, including the alternative build options for kits that can make more than one unit type, in addition to new Crusade rules for both factions.
- 1: Warhammer Community: The Hexfire Battlebox Pits Grey Knights Might Against Thousand Sons Sorcery (posted 7/26/2021) (last accessed 7/27/2021)
- 2: Games Workshop webstore : Hexfire (saved archive, last accessed 20/03/2023)