From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|Colours:||Orange and brass[2c]|
The Knights of House Minotos, as with the other Adrastapolian Knight Houses, make use of a rigid, explicit nomenclature to denote status within the House.[2b]
- The First Ork War: When the Ork Warboss Skarjaw invaded the Knight World Adrastapol, House Minotos and the other Knight Houses of the planet worked together to destroy the Warboss' forces.
- The Betrayal on Donatos.
- The Second Ork War: 5 years after the Betrayal on Donatos, Adrastapol was once again invaded by Orks, this time led by the Death Skulls Warboss Gorgrok Killfist.
- Grandmarshal Gustev Tan Minotos - Head of the House during the Betrayal on Donatos. Pilot of Thunderhymn.[2a] During the Betrayal on Donatos, Gustev and his Knight were hit by a spell cast by the sorceress Alicia Kar Manticos that fused them into a Chaos Spawn. He was presumed mercifully killed when the keep he was in collapsed.[2e]
- Sire Federich Dar Minotos - Pilot of Song of Strength.[2a]
- Sire Jeremial Dar Minotos - Pilot of the Knight Gallant Thunderclap.[2a][2b] Killed during the Betrayal on Donatos.[2e]
- Sire Wilhorm Dar Minotos - Pilot of Merciless.[2a]
- Sire Rikhardt Dar Minotos - Pilot of a Knight Crusader.[2f]
- Sire Boriss[2d]
- 1: Becoming (Short Story)
- 2: Kingsblade (Novel)
- 3: Codex: Imperial Knights (8th Edition), pg. 53 — A Tapestry of Glories: Betrayal on Donatos