|Colour Scheme||House Info||Symbol|
|Motto:||Glory in Honour|
Hailing from the tranquil world of Voltoris, the Knights of House Terryn have earned countless battle honours over the ages. Their house’s storied history is replete with tales of valour, strength and glory in battles fought from one side of the galaxy to the other. But it is said that the tedium of their daily life at Furion Peak only encourages them to campaign so far away from their peaceful home planet. Some may jest at such a notion, yet there is undoubtedly a kernel of truth behind this – after all, House Terryn is famed almost as much for the laborious ceremonies they stringently adhere to as they are for the magnificent skills their Knights display in battle. The daily intonation known as the Thousand Canticles of War Long Awaited is one such ritual, and lasts nearly three hours.
During the Horus Heresy, House Terryn stayed loyal to the Imperium and sent their Knights to fight the Chaos forces of the traitorous Warmaster. They fought beside Legio Astorum in the Battle of Beta-Garmon.
In M41, House Terryn has come to blows with the Tau Empire on multiple occasions due to their Homeworld Voltoris' proximity to the Eastern Fringe. These include the invasion of Voltoris and the Prefectia Campaign. They later came to the aid of Ultramar in the Plague Wars.
In M42, the House rallied against the Necrons over the dispute regarding Amontep II[14a]. Its forces have also taken part in the War of Beasts on Vigilus. The House also took part in the Battle of Ordex-Thaag, as part of the Padah March, under the command of Baroness Sordhen.[17a]
Barons of House Terryn can be identified by a pair of white vertical stripes on their carapaces, while their Vassals feature a plain carapaces.[13a]
- Alarbus, Honoured Vigilance.
- Sir Andragon the Intemperate, Knight Paladin.
- Artemidorus, Unbowed, Baron and Herald of House Terryn.
- Balthazar, Ever-Stalwart, Baron and Kingsward of House Terryn.
- Sir Barascus the Bold, Knight Paladin.
- High Queen Desmadara Terryn
- Capulan, Vermilion Shield.
- Baroness Sordhen - Knight Warden Bright Destroyer. Part of the Knights of the Padah March[17a]
- Sir Dhekar - Knight Errant Drakefyre. Part of the Knights of the Padah March[17b]
- Darius, Intolerant, Baron and Master of Judgment of House Terryn.
- Dontros - Former High King
- Sir Erasmus Krag, Wrath Incarnate. 
- Sir Mercutane, Adamant Wrath
- Polonius - Baron
- Lady Hester — Known for her rapier wit and keen aim. Pilots the Knight Helverin Carnivore.[14b]
- Hortensio, Undeniable.
- Hrothwyn - Baron
- Monteryn, Voltoris Undaunted, Vassal Knight of House Terryn. 
- Myrcor, Scythe of Light.
- Orpheron, Unending Victory, Knight Paladin.[8b]
- Sir Ranulf the Righteous, Knight Errant.
- Sir Sagremor
- Sir Selwyn — Renowned duelist piloting a Knight Warglaive.[14b]
- Taurus, Honour Intractable, Baron and Gatekeeper of House Terryn.
- Sir Torgavane Blackhaven — pilots the Imperial Knight Errant Azure Charger.
- Sir Trevayn
- Patriarch Tybalt — Lord of the House Terryn.
- Yorac, Spear of the Righteous, Baron of House Terryn.
- 1: Codex: Imperial Knights (6th Edition) — The Knightly Houses
- 2: Warhammer: Visions 7, pgs. 188–189
- 3: Warhammer: Visions 8, pgs. 191–192
- 4: Warhammer: Visions 12, pg. 77
- 5: White Dwarf 18 (2014) — Reader's Model of the Week
- 6: White Dwarf 66 (2015) — Parade Ground
- 7: Codex: Imperial Knights (7th Edition) (e-book), House Terryn
- 8: Imperial Knight Companion
- 9: War Zone Damocles: Kauyon[Needs Citation]
- 10: White Dwarf 28 (2014) — Taking the Throne
- 11: Master of Mankind (Novel), Chapter 5
- 12: Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition Rulebook, pgs. 158–159
- 13: White Dwarf September 2016
- 14: Codex: Imperial Knights (8th Edition)
- 15: Adeptus Titanicus: Titandeath, pg. 93
- 16: White Dwarf November 2019 pg.49
- 17: Psychic Awakening: Engine War
- 18: Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Defiant, pgs. 30-50
- 19: Psychic Awakening: Pariah pg.5
- 20: White Dwarf 457 pg.56