From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
Hub-Fortresses are a new type of planetary and orbital classification of the Imperium.
Introduced by Roboute Guilliman for the Indomitus Crusade via the Borachae Decree, Hub-Fortresses are used as bases for the Officio Logisticarum to support the ever-expanding Crusade. Once a Crusade Fleet passed through an era, it would often establish Hub-Fortresses in their wake. Many Hub-Fortresses are converted Fortress Worlds. As Hub-Fortresses are established by Fleet Groupmasters of the Indomitus Crusade, they vary greatly in size and makeup depending upon local context and requirements.
- Ganymede - Renamed Aquila Adamant
- Aquila Bellicos - Gehenna System
- Aquila Furians - Hastos System
- Formidicha - Former Fortress World
- The Ironhold Protectorate - Former Knight World
- Sattrochol - Former Fortress World
- Haedes VII - Former Fortress Worlds
- Mephistophores - Former Agri-World
- Olghyn II - Former Ork World
- Imori Magnificus
- 1: White Dwarf November 2019, pgs. 47-48
- 2: The Gate of Bones (Novel), Chapter 38