Kabal of the Flayed Skull
In terms of sheer military power, the Flayed Skull is second only to that of the Kabal of the Black Heart. They rule over orne of Commorragh's highest and most jagged spires known as the Poisoned Crown. The Crown is encrusted with docks and moorings beyond counting, around which hangs the Flayed Skull vast fleet of aircraft. Dark Eldar pilots are eager to align themselves with the Flayed Skull, for its leader Vraesque is a renowned master of airborne warfare.
The Flayed Skull can muster large numbers of Reavers, Voidraven Bombers and Razorwing Jetfighters. The Kabal itself makes its lair in a region of Commorragh known as the Poisoned Crown, a twisted complex of toxic chimneys and vents.
- Vraesque's Coterie - The bodyguards Archon Vraesque Malidrach consisting of Ur-Ghuls and Medusae.
- The Shrine of Splintered Bone - Incubi contingent
- The Wydowbane Purebloods - Kabalite Trueborn led by Dracon Sahella Wydowbane
- The Spearsworn - Kabalite Warriors
- The Strifestalkers - Kabalite Warriors
- The Blooded Blades - Kabalite Warriors
- The Skyscythes - Raider fleet
- The Poisoned Sky - Razorwing and Voidraven squadron
- Maeloch Xholl - Haemonculi from the Prophets of Flesh
- Elyra Narcitsyn - Wych Succubus
- The Thornspiral - Hellion pack
- Vaekh's Velocitarii - Reaver gang
- Brotherhood of the Lash - Beastmaster band
- The Bloodwings - Scourge gang
- The Whispers in the Dark - Mandrake pack
- 1: Codex: Dark Eldar (3rd Edition), pg. 38
- 2: Codex: Dark Eldar (5th Edition), pg. 61
- 3: Codex: Dark Eldar (7th Edition) - Kabal of the Flayed Skull
- 4: Codex: Drukhari (8th Edition) - pg.19