Kal Jerico (Graphic Novel Series)
- 1 Comic Strips
- 2 Graphic Novels
- 3 Novel Series
- 4 Omnibus: The Complete Kal Jerico
- 5 Other Media
- 6 Related publication
Kal Jerico starred in a total of 30 comic strips, serialised in Warhammer Monthly from the first issue in 1998 to the last in 2004.
- The Hit (Issue 1, drawn by Karl Kopinski)
- Yolanda (6, Karl Kopinski)
- Nemo (8, Karl Kopinski)
- Redemption (15, Karl Kopinski)
- The Motherlode Episode 1 (21, Karl Kopinski)
- The Motherlode Episode 2 (23, Karl Kopinski)
- The Motherlode Episode 3 (24, Karl Kopinski)
- The Motherlode Episode 4 (25, Karl Kopinski)
- Raintown (28, Wayne Reynolds)
- Licenced to Kill (29, Wayne Reynolds)
- Code of Honour (31, Wayne Reynolds)
- The Nemo Agenda Episode 1 (34, Wayne Reynolds)
- The Nemo Agenda Episode 2 (35, Wayne Reynolds)
- The Nemo Agenda Episode 3 (36, Wayne Reynolds)
- The Nemo Agenda Episode 4 (37, Wayne Reynolds)
- The Delivery (45, Wayne Reynolds)
- Colours (50, Karl & Stephan Kopinski)
- Killing Time (54, Paul Davidson)
- Above & Beyond Part 1 (56, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 2 (57, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 3 (58, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 4 (59, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 5 (64, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 6 (65, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 7 (66, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 8 (67, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- Above & Beyond Part 9 (68, Wayne Reynolds & Ralph Horsley)
- The Freak (73, Dan Lapham)
- Homecoming (75, Dylan Teague)
- Crimson Tide Part 1 (86, Wayne Reynolds)
Scabbs & Yolanda
During the Above & Beyond story arc Kal Jerico left his sidekick Scabbs behind on Necromunda, and a short arc appeared in Warhammer Monthly detailing his adventures with Kal's enemy Yolanda Catallus.
- Scabbs (Issue 60, drawn by Roman Sydor)
- Scabbs & Yolanda (61, Roman Sydor)
- Scabbs & Yolanda (62, Richard Elson)
Warped Visions: Cal Gerrico
Kal was parodied in a special "Warped Visions" issue of Warhammer Monthly (Issue 63) as "rogueish Tilean duellist-adventurer" Cal Gerrico in Pirates.
The comic strips were collected into three graphic novels.
The first graphic novel, called Kal Jerico collected the first eight Kal Jerico strips from Warhammer Monthly, all written by Gordon Rennie and drawn by Karl Kopinski. It was first published in February 2000 but is now out of print.
- The Hit
- The Motherlode Chapter 1
- The Motherlode Chapter 2
- The Motherlode Chapter 3
- The Motherlode Chapter 4
Kal Jerico: Contracts & Agendas
Kal Jerico: Contracts & Agendas (also called Kal Jerico II: Contracts & Agendas or just Contracts & Agendas) is the title of the second graphic novel. It collects the next seven Kal Jerico strips, all written by Gordon Rennie and drawn by Wayne Reynolds. It was first published in September 2001 but is now out of print.
- Licenced to Kill
- Code of Honour
- The Nemo Agenda Chapter 1
- The Nemo Agenda Chapter 2
- The Nemo Agenda Chapter 3
- The Nemo Agenda Chapter 4
Kal Jerico: Underhive Bounty Hunter
Kal Jerico: Underhive Bounty Hunter collects all the Kal Jerico comic strips together for the first time in a pocket sized hardback volume of 208 pages. It was first published in December 2005 but is now out of print.
In addition to comics, Kal Jerico features in a series of three prose novels of the Necromunda novel series.
Omnibus: The Complete Kal Jerico
The Complete Kal Jerico was published by Black Library in November 2011 as the second Necromunda omnibus volume, featuring all the Kal Jerico comic strips (including "Above and Beyond") and the three novels.
- Warhammer Warriors: Kal Jerico
- Necromunda Magazine 1
- "Necromunda Rex": Kal Jerico & Scabbs 70mm conversions
- Inside back cover: Necromunda Rex
- Necromunda Magazine 2
- "New for Necromunda": In the pipeline - "another team is working on a special Kal Jericho [sic] character set, featuring the great man himself and five of his most famous friends and foes for release early next year."
- Necromunda Magazine 4
- Front & Inside front cover: "All Guns Blazing"/"Kal Jerico and Scabbs" mail order
- "Kal Jerico & Scabbs": Necromunda rules
- Necromunda Magazine 8
- Front cover: "The Return of Kal Jerico"
- "Bushwhack!": A Multi-Player Bounty Hunter Scenario from Fanatic & Black Library Open Day 2001 including Kal Jerico and Scabbs
- Inside back cover: Bushwhack! Dioramas
- Fanatic Online Magazine 59: "Special Characters": A compilation of special character rules for Necromunda, including Kal Jerico
- Exterminatus 2
- Front & Inside front cover: Kal Jerico vs Krieger Thrax
- "New Releases": Kal Jerico and Krieger 'Krash' Thrax models
- "Kal Jerico": Inquisitor rules
- "Chrono-Gladiators": Krieger 'Krash' Thrax background and rules
|Rulebooks||Necromunda Hardback Rulebook (Rulebook • Sourcebook • Outlander Rulebook)|
|Rulebooks||Necromunda: Underhive (2017) • Gang War • Gang War 2 • Gang War 3 • Gangs of the Underhive • Rulebook|
|In other media:|
|Novels||Necromunda (Novel Series) • Status: Deadzone (Inferno!)|
|Comics||Kal Jerico • The Redeemer|