Krak grenades are anti-tank weapons - the opposite of the anti-personnel frag grenade - designed to "crack" open armored targets such as vehicles through a concentrated implosive blast. However, the krak grenade must be placed more carefully on the target than frag grenades, because their explosive radius is only half that of a frag grenade.
- 1: Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, pg. 91
- 2: The Imperial Infantryman's Handbook, pg. 123
- 3: Codex: Imperial Guard (3rd Edition, 2nd Codex), pg. 44
- 4: Codex: Witch Hunters (3rd Edition), pg. 34
- 5: Codex: Space Marines (4th Edition), pg. 34
- 6: Codex: Chaos Space Marines (4th Edition), pg. 96