From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|Colours:||Very dark tourmaline red, nearly black.|
The Legio's symbol is a bladed lioness icon.
- Due to its proximity to the Eye of Terror, the Forge World Agripinaa periodically sends military incursions into the Warp Storm to attempt to gain intelligence on and disrupt enemy musterings. The Legio Debellator is known to contribute forces to some of these excursions.
- When Tophet VI came under attack from the Iron Warriors, the Legio was charged with defending the Forge World, alongside Skitarii from Agripinaa and Space Marines of the Subjugators Chapter. After breaking the Iron Warriors' initial assault on the principal Hive, the Legio's forces were informed that the Traitor Marines possessed a captured Titan of the Legio (the Warlord Battle Titan Ecce Bellum) and were deploying the corrupted God-Machine in their second wave. A Legio Debellator Warhound maniple was able to coordinate an ambush with the other Imperial forces and destroyed the corrupted Titan.
- Argentum Sororis - Warhound
- Domina Mortis - Warhound
- Regina Verum - Warhound
- Ruber Captrix - Warhound
- Ecce Bellum - Warlord, captured and corrupted by Chaos forces. Destroyed during the fighting on Tophet VI.
- Roan Asander - Princeps of Ruber Captrix.
- Berowne - Moderatus of Ruber Captrix, deceased.
- Cynna - Princeps of Domina Mortis.
- Demaratus - Princeps of Ecce Bellum, deceased.
- Komnena - Tech-Priestess of Ruber Captrix.
- Vyola - Moderatus of Ruber Captrix.