|Colour Scheme||Legion Info||Symbol|
|Alternative name:||Nova Guard|
|Forge World:||Satyraes XII|
|Colours:||Black and light grey with a green stripe|
During the early days of the Great Crusade the Nova Guard became infatuated with the teachings of the Lectitio Divinitatus. Of all the Titan Legions, the Nova Guard contained the largest numbers of those sworn to the early Imperial Creed. Its Princeps were known for their righteous wrath. Utterly devoted to the Emperor, they rarely gave ground to enemies and preferred to martyr themselves.
During the Horus Heresy, the Nova Guard made a brutal example of traitor-allied cities during the Tarren Suppression. They later took part in the Battle of Beta-Garmon alongside their allies, the Legio Solaria.[3a]
- Vengeful Scion — Warlord Titan. Fought in the Battle of Beta-Garmon.
- Horns of Satyraes — Reaver Titan. Fought in the Battle of Beta-Garmon.
- Beast Lord — Warhound Titan. Fought in the battle of Beta-Garmon.
- Alacrity of Thought - Rapier Scout Titan. Destroyed on Beta-Garmon III, during the Horus Heresy.[3b]
- 1: White Dwarf 108 (UK), pg. 76
- 2: Adeptus Titanicus (2018) Rulebook, pg. 17
- 3: Titandeath (Novel)
- 4: Adeptus Titanicus: Titandeath pg. 25