Once Looted, the Orks will add 'Kustomisations' that are as likely to damage the Wagon as it is to damage the enemy. Though less efficient than their previous incarnations, they wills till see widespread battlefield use.
Looted Wagons are popular with the Death Skulls tribe who are very good at "liberating" vehicles. Death Skulls like to loot a vehicle, repair it, then use it on the enemy in the same battle. There is a legend about a Loota Called 'Grabber' Gutzbag who could loot Imperial Titans. Blood Axes also like looted wagons and use them to infiltrate Imperial Guard positions.
- 1: Codex: Orks (4th Edition), pg. 54
- 2: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
- 3: Warhammer 40,000 Collectible Card Game (game system)
- 4: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
- 5: Imperial Armour Volume Eight - Raid on Kastorel-Novem
- 6: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Collectors Edition artbook
- 7: Armageddon Website (accessed 2007.02.26)
- 8: Games Workshop Looted Wagon (last accessed 10/30/2020)
- 9: White Dwarf 463, pg. 20 — Flashpoint: Forge World Metalica - Painting and Converting your Armies