|Map||Basic Data||Planetary Image|
|Class:||Agri World, Desert World|
Like its sister planets Quintarn and Tarentus (known collectively as the "Three Planets" of Ultramar), it is covered in vast domed horticultural cities and water traps to capture the water needed to grow vast quantities of food.[Needs Citation] The food produced by these planets is exported around the galaxy, and also used to support the Ultramarines in their campaigns.[Needs Citation]
It once came under attack by a large force of Eldar, who began systematically killing every Human they came across. It wasn't until the Ultramarines' Force Commander Sicarius arrived with a taskforce that the massacre was ended. Sicarius's force surrounded the rampaging Eldar and destroyed them all, showing them the same mercy they had shown Masali's population.
In Fanatic material, published in The Citadel Journal 41, pg. 29, it was a Force Commander Sewell who managed to destroy the Eldar forces. He was changed to Sicarius in later, official publications.
- 1: Codex: Ultramarines (2nd Edition)[Needs Citation]
- 2: Imperial Armour Volume Two - Space Marines and Forces of the Inquisition, pg. 111
- 3: The Alien Hunters (Short Story) - Xenos Hunters (Anthology)
- 4: The Citadel Journal 41, pg. 29
- 5: Codex: Space Marines (8th Edition), pg. 25