Mega Gargants are the largest class of Ork Gargants, colossal Titan-class machines of war that the Ork race considers effigies to their Gods Gork and Mork.
Dwarfing even Great Gargants, Mega Gargants rival the size of an Imperial Imperator Titan, bristling with enormous guns, missiles, and other types of outlandish weapons of mass destruction.[1c] By Ork standards, Mega Gargants are extremely complicated machines that only the most brilliant Mekboy can engineer, and are among the most devastating Ork weapons, deployed only for the largest Waaagh!'s. Though they can be equipped with advanced equipment like Krushas, Gaze of Mork, Skullkrusha Mega-Cannon, Kustom Force Fields, Gut Busters, and Lifta-Droppas, just like most Ork technology the Mega Gargant is extremely crude and lack the scientific sophistication of human or Eldar Titans.[1b]
Known Mega Gargants
- Da Great Gargant Gorkzilla - Fought on Vigilus under Big Mek Tankskrappa.
- Temple Gargant - City-sized Mega Gargant of unprecedented size and power encountered on Ullanor during the War of the Beast. Its primary weapon could wipe out entire armies and it held legions of Stompaas within its hangars. It took an assault led by Vulkan and thousands of Space Marines to board the machine-structure and destroy it from the inside.
- 1: Codex Titanicus (1st Edition)
- 2: Epic Armageddon Rulebook, pg. 166
- 3: Vigilus Defiant - Ork Forces
- 4: The Beast Must Die (Novel) Chapters 16-19