|Map||Basic Data||Planetary Image|
Alongside the other worlds in the system, Menazoid Epsilon was targeted for reclamation by the forces of the Sabbat Worlds Crusade. The taking of it was commanded by Lord Militant General Hechtor Dravere, who was ultimately slain during the campaign.
Menazoid Epsilon is notable for being the location of a Standard Template Constructor that was primed to produce Men of Iron. This STC was discoverd to have been corrupted by the forces of Chaos and destroyed by an Imperial commando team from the Tanith 1st Imperial Guard Regiment.
- Afgahali Ravagers 1st and 3rd
- Borkellid Hellhounds
- Cadian Armoured 3rd
- Jantine Patricians
- Ketzok 17th Armoured Regiment
- Lattarii Gundogs
- 8x Mordian Iron Guard regiments
- 6x Battalions of Oudinot Irregulars
- 4x Pragar regiments
- Samothrace 4th, 5th and 15th
- Sarpoy Mechanised Cavalry
- Tanith First and Only
- Vitrian Dragoons