|Map||Basic Data||Planetary Image|
|Tithe Grade:||Aptus Non|
The planet is formed almost entirely of metal, and no flora or fauna live on the world. Even the atmosphere is inimical of life. It has not always been this way, but rather a concentrated effort by its Tech-Priests to transform the planet into the example of the Cult Mechanicus ideal. Metalica has provided much support to Armageddon, making up the forefront of the Mechanicus effort in the First, Second and Third wars for the planet.
In 923.M39, the Elucidan Schism devastated the planet and has become a center of Electro-Priests ever since. Later during the Thirteenth Black Crusade, Metalica deployed substantial Skitarii and Legio Metalica Titans in the Diamor Campaign.
- 1: Imperial Armour Volume One - Imperial Guard and Imperial Navy
- 2: Codex: Skitarii (7th Edition) pg. 19
- 3: Codex: Cult Mechanicus (7th Edition) — Temples of the Omnissiah
- 4: Black Crusade: Traitor's Hate — Chapter 1
- 5: Codex: Space Marines (8th Edition) pg. 29