Necromunda: Gang War III
|Preceded by||Necromunda: Gang War II|
|Followed by||Necromunda: Gang War IV|
The rules included with the Necromunda: Underhive boxed game cover battles between Houses Escher and Goliath – these are not the only Houses vying for supremacy of the underhives. Necromunda: Gang War 3 introduces House Van Saar; the technological powerhouse of Necromunda, creators of the finest weapons and armour of all Houses, whose power is built around a dark secret. Along with this, the book introduces Brutes – a new type of hanger-on – and rules for expanding the role of the Arbitrator in your games of Turf War.
Gangs of House Van Saar: This section contains the story of House Van Saar – their love of all things technological, their incredible artisanal skill and the secret which is rapidly killing them from within – along with a detailed breakdown of their place in the hierarchy of Necromunda, and the methods by which they exact violence upon their rivals. It also contains full rules for founding a House Van Saar gang, with gang composition and an exhaustive equipment list
- Expanded House equipment lists, including a wide range of equipment available to Houses Orlock, Escher and Goliath
- Brutes: add extra muscle to your gang with this new type of hanger-on, including profiles and rules for the following characters: Luther Pattern Excavation Automata and ‘Kratos’’ H-Grade Servitor Ogryn
- The Trading Post: post-battle, gang leaders come here to barter and trade for weapons and equipment from a wide array of traders and caravans – this is a huge list of wargear, weapons, armour and status items, each with listed prices and rarity
- Status Items: 3 new types of wargear available to the leadership of any gang, purchasable as normal from the Trading Post
- Arbitrated Campaigns: building upon the rules presented in Gang War 1, this section expands the role of the Arbitrator, presents different kinds of campaign and introduces a host of new events and scenarios. This section includes guidance on the role of an Arbitrator, along with a collection of campaign ideas which alter the guidelines set out in the Turf War campaign system.
- Rules for multiplayer games, with 2 specific scenarios
- Rules and background for the following Hired Guns: Grub Targeson (AKA Grumpy Knox), Mad Dog Mono – Hive Scum, Belladonna – Noble Bounty Huntress
- Scenery of the Underhive: a showcase of a specially built diorama that provides a glimpse into the rusting depths of a Necromundan Hive, using Citadel scenery kits to create a vast vertical environment brimming with dark shadows, sinister machines and potential flashpoints.
|1995-1996||Rulebook (Sourcebook • Outlander Rulebook)|
|1998||Necromunda Hardback Rulebook|
|2017-2018||Necromunda: Underhive (2017) (Gang War • Gang War II • Gang War III • Gang War IV)|
|2018-2021||Necromunda Rulebook (2018) (Gangs of the Underhive • The Book of Peril • The Book of Judgement • The Book of Ruin • House of Chains • House of Blades • House of Iron • House of Artifice • House of Faith • House of Shadow • Book of the Outcast)|
|2022-||Necromunda: Ash Wastes • Book of the Outlands|
|In other media:|
|Novels||Necromunda (Novel Series) • Status: Deadzone (Inferno!) • Underhive: A Necromunda Anthology • Wanted: Dead • Terminal Overkill • Sinner's Bounty|
|Comics||Kal Jerico • The Redeemer|