Necromunda: House of Artifice
Necromunda is a vast machine and the sons and daughters of House Van Saar are its engineers. While other clans and Noble Houses have been content to embrace the slavish traditions of the Imperium, in particular its superstitious fear of technology, those of House Van Saar have sought to unravel the mysteries of Humanity’s lost age of advancement and progress. At times during their long history, their actions have brought them close to tech-heresy, and only the extreme secrecy of their Archeotek cabals and the benevolence of House Helmawr – which benefits most from their innovation – have protected them.
- House Van Saar History and Background: An expansive and extensive background on the creation and origins of House Van Saar and its development over six millennia.
- House Van Saar Gang List: All the rules you need in order to field a Van Saar Gang in games of Necromunda.
- Hangers-on and Brutes: Rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes for your Gang, including Van Saar-specific ones and for using them in games of Necromunda.
- Strong Alliances: Rules for forming alliances with three organisations that House Van Saar has connections with, including the Promethium Guild, Imperial Imposters, and ||House Catallus]] – the Noble House that backs the House of Artifice.
- Additional Rules: This section includes new and additional rules usable by House Van Saar gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Van Saar players a variety of options, including Skills, Abilities, and gang-specific terrain.
- Weapon Reference Chart: A comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Van Saar and their Allies.
– House Van Saar Gang Tactics: A D66 table of Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios.
– Dramatis Personae: Rules for hiring and using three brand-new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda.
- 1: Warhammer Community Warhammer Preview Online Decadence and Decay (posted 11/21/2020) (last accessed 11/21/2020)
- 2: Games Workshop: Necromunda House of Artifice (archived 3/20/2021) (last accessed 3/20/2021)