Necromunda: The Aranthian Succession - Cinderak Burning
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
It deals with the aftermath of the Great Rift's creation on Necromunda and the scramble for power that occurred, after the Hive World's Imperial Commander, Gerontius Helmawr, was placed in a medical stasis.
- The Great Darkness: Details of the events that unfolded on Necromunda following the opening of the Great Rift, which split the Imperium in two and caused the great heat sinks in the heart of each hive city to cool. Includes a full timeline of the Age of Succession, and a roster of Lord Helmawr's children (legitimate and otherwise).
- The Succession Campaign: Rules for playing the first in a series of linked campaigns that take players through the events of the Great Darkness and the start of the rebellion against Lord Helmawr’s rule. Gangs fight not just over Territory, but to gain Sympathisers in their struggle for legitimacy.
- Narrative Scenarios: 12 narrative scenarios that reflect the events of the Great Darkness and the following crisis, from chasing down an Assassin in the Spire to issuing a personal honour duel in the House of Pain.
- Dramatis Personae: Four new Dramatis Personae to use with your gang: Lady Haera, 13th Daughter of Lord Helmawr; Athera, the personal champion of Queen Adina; Gorshiv Hammerfist, the leader of Shiv's Crushers; and Vespa Merdena, the wild child of Slate Merdena.
- Escher and Goliath Rules: Additional rules for use in games of Necromunda, including vehicle crews for Escher and Goliath gangs, as well as two unique vehicles; the agile Escher Cutter and brutal Goliath Mauler. Also included are new vehicle gang tactics for both House Escher and House Goliath gangs.
- 1: Games Workshop webstore : Necromunda: The Aranthian Succession – Cinderak Burning (Last accessed 16/07/23)