Necromunda: The Book of Ruin
Necromunda: The Book of Ruin shines a light into the dark corners of the Underhive where cults grow like a canker. As well as rules for forming your own Corpse Grinder Cult gang, Helot Chaos Cult gang or Genestealer Cult gang, you can even corrupt your house gangs. The book also includes new scenarios (including multiplayer ones), new Hangers-On and Hired Guns and ways to add extra twists to your campaigns.
Rebellion is a poison that runs deep within Necromunda. Each time it bubbles to the surface, industries wither and populations perish, corrupted by false promises of freedom and power. Only the iron will of the Imperial House maintains a semblance of order.
Delve into the dark nooks and crannies of Necromunda where insurrection festers. Learn about the Corpse Grinder Cults, Helot Chaos Cults and Genestealer Cults and their plans to wrest control away from Lord Helmawr for their own insidious ends. 
Discover new Hangers-on and Hired Guns that can help you with your plans for sedition. The book also includes six alternate Uprising Campaigns and a whole suite of arbitrator tools to help with the running of a campaign and ways of enhancing individual scenarios.
- The book contains
- Rules and background for the various cults, both alien and heretic, that have taken root across Necromunda
- New Hangers-on: Cadaver Merchant, Heretek and Agitator
- 18 scenarios that reflect subversive forces taking control of a hive
- 6 multiplayer scenarios
- A collection of tools to help an Arbitrator enhance players’ experience of scenarios and campaigns
- Updated Trading Post
- Rules and background for these Hired Guns: Queen Lorsha, Eightfold Harvest Lord, Abomination of Badzone 12, Hermaphage Magos, Alice Shivver, Jorth Slither and Vandoth the Fallen
- 1: Warhammer Community: Coming Soon: A Dark Uprising and Returning Heroes (Posted 03/11/19) (Last accessed 11/03/2019)
- 2: Games Workshop webstore : Necromunda: The Book of Ruin (saved archive, dated 14/11/19, last accessed 26/03/22)