|Author(s)||Rick Priestley with Jervis Johnson & Andy Chambers|
|Cover Artist||Geoff Taylor|
|Illustrator(s)||John Blanche Wayne England Mark Gibbons Des Hanley|
|Followed by||Necromunda: Outlanders Rulebook|
The Necromunda Rulebook contained the rules needed to play individual games of Necromunda. Included in the first edition boxed set (1995), it was accompanied by the Sourcebook which contained background to the planet as well as the rules for making gangs, playing scenarios and linking games into campaigns.
- Game Rules
- The Turn
- The turn sequence involves Movement, Shooting, Hand-to-hand, and Recovery phases.
- Movement & Terrain
- Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Advanced Game Rules
- This section covers rules that add further detail and complexity to the game; they are not necessary in order to play.
- The Armoury
- This section describes the different weapons which gang fighters carry as well as amour and gunsights.
The game supplement Outlanders was released the next year, including the Outlanders Rulebook, and all three (the Rulebook, Sourcebook and Outlanders Rulebook) were republished in a combined hardback edition in 1998.
Necromunda 1995' Box set contents
- 1 : White Dwarf 190 (UK), pg. 7
- 2 : White Dwarf 190 (UK), pg. 11
- 3 : Necromunda Rulebook, pg. 5-6
|1995-1996||Rulebook (Sourcebook • Outlander Rulebook)|
|1998||Necromunda Hardback Rulebook|
|2017-2018||Necromunda: Underhive (2017) (Gang War • Gang War II • Gang War III • Gang War IV)|
|2018-2021||Necromunda Rulebook (2018) (Gangs of the Underhive • The Book of Peril • The Book of Judgement • The Book of Ruin • House of Chains • House of Blades • House of Iron • House of Artifice • House of Faith • House of Shadow • Book of the Outcast)|
|2022-||Necromunda: Ash Wastes • Book of the Outlands|
|In other media:|
|Novels||Necromunda (Novel Series) • Status: Deadzone (Inferno!) • Underhive: A Necromunda Anthology • Wanted: Dead • Terminal Overkill • Sinner's Bounty|
|Comics||Kal Jerico • The Redeemer|