|This article is about the Titan Legion; for the short story by John French, see Ordo Sinister (Short Story).|
|Colour Scheme||Legion Info||Symbol|
|Name:||Titanicus Terranic Ordo Sinister|
|Alternative name:||Left Hand of the Emperor, Nightmare Titans|
|Colours:||Green-Black Verdigris and Silver|
|Strength:||20 Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titans (M31)|
|Motto:||Pavore Dominetur (the rule of terror)|
The Ordo Sinister has a unique status within the Imperium, for it is they alone who are able to employ terrible weapons forbidden to even Primarch and Planetary Governor alike. Many of these technologies are of the Sinistrum category, those weapons designed to amplify the powers of a Psyker, often at the cost of their own life. These devices have since been installed upon Warlord Titans of the Ordo Sinister, forming psychic god-machines known as Psi-Titans.[1b]
The Titans of the Ordo Sinister possess a unique strength, combining the might of a Titan with the power of Psykers locked in place and bound to the will of the Preceptor-Intendant, who is the Legion equivalent of a Princeps. Each of these officers is a Blank immune to the Warp, allowing the Titan to harness psychic power on the grandest of scales, from eradicating their foes to mending damage as if it had never been inflicted. It is said that a single Titan of the Ordo Sinister could bring a world to heel simply by walking upon its surface, for its very presence instills terror.[3a]
It is not known when exactly the Ordo was formed, but it is said they were formed by the hand of the Emperor himself.[3a] They first gained prominence in 967.M30 when the Emperor issued a Writ of Compulsion which demanded that 25 Warlord Class Titans be issued to Terra for an unknown reason. The Mechanicum was divided as to whether or not to acquiesce until the Fabricator-General met with the Emperor and agreed to the demand. Of the 25 Titans, 8 came from reserves on Mars while the remainder came from Metalica, Phaeton, Arachnus, Caradryn Magna, and Voss.[1b]
Later, a single one of these Titans, fashioned in terrifying livery, managed to subjugate the entire rebellious world of Skagan-VI without firing a single shot. During the Defence of Helioret the Ordo Sinister defeated the insane Eldar Corsairs and Wraith Constructs of Craftworld Magc'Sithraal, a foe even Sanguinius and the Blood Angels could not bring to heel alone.[1b]
- 967.M30 The Oblation — The Emperor issues a Writ of Compulsion requiring the delivery of 25 Warlord Titans.
- Subjugation of Skagan-VI — Chamber Polaris, 1 Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titan, first known deployment.[1b]
- ???.M30 — The destruction of Magc'Sithraal
- c.967-969.M30 Defence of Helioret — 3 Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titans.[1b]
- 005.M31 Battle of Prospero — Chamber Occidentalis, 5 Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titans.[1b]
- 005-010.M31 War Within the Webway — Chamber Borealis, at least 1 Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titan.
- ???.M31 (Shortly after the Battle of Calth) Defence of Tyros - Chamber Occdentalis contributes 1 Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titan to battle.
- ???.M31 - Ambush on Espandor - Chamber Occedentalis contributes 1 Warlord-Sinister Psi-Titan to the battle, which is later destroyed.
- ???.M31 - Battle of Drooth II - Chamber Occedentalis contributes several Warlord-Sinisters to the battle.
The Ordo Sinister operates from four independent Chambers, each comprising five modified Warlord Psi-Titans and operating from a "fortress-crypt" on Terra. These fortresses are based in the Occidentalis, Orientalis, Polaris, and Borealis regions of Terra.[1b] Each Chamber additionally maintains approximately 1,000 Secutarii as support troops.[1a]
- Borealis-Thoon — fought in the War Within the Webway.
- Polaris-Albedelach — The King of Terrors, subjugated Skagan-VI.[1b]
- Occedentalis-Eurytus - Fought in the Defence of Tyros.
- Occedentalis-Damysus - Destroyed by the Legio Audax during the Ambush on Espandor
- Occedentalis-Chirion - Fought in the Battle of Drooth II where it was destroyed.
- Kelner Anahat — Prefect, representative to the Council of Terra.[1b]
- Thrane Esmark — Dominus-Xelatcus, Commanding Princeps of the Chamber Occidentalis during the Horus Heresy.[1a]
- Hydragyrum — Fourth Prefect of the Chamber Borealis, Borealis-Thoon.
- 1: The Horus Heresy Book Seven - Inferno
- 2: Ordo Sinister (Short Story)
- 3: Adeptus Titanicus: Shadow and Iron pg.10-12
- 3a: pg.44-47