Plasma Destructors are vast Plasma Weapons, second only in size to the Plasma Annihilator. They are mounted on Imperial Titans and provide heavy firepower over a larger area than other weapons due to their ability to fire multiple times in a row.
The Plasma destructor is commonly found on Warlord Titans. The Imperator class titan can also carry one or more Plasma Destructors on its carapace hard-points. Warhound, Warbringer Nemesis, and Reaver Titans are not fitted with these weapons as their plasma reactors are too small to power them.
- Sunfury-Pattern Plasma Destructor: carried by Mars-Alpha Warlords, is also referred to as a plasma annihilator. 
- Suzerain-Class Plasma Destructor: carried by Warmaster Titans. Requires a great deal of power to operate and is not unlike the Plasma Annihilator in function. The Warmaster is only able to operate the weapon due to a specific secondary reactor meant to power it.
Suzerain-Class Plasma Destructor
- 1: Apocalypse, pg. 124
- 2: Adeptus Titanicus (game) Rulebook
- 3: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=cat440325a&aId=3400020
- 4: The Horus Heresy Book Five - Tempest, pg. 264
- 5: Adeptus Titanicus: Loyalist Legios, pg. 82