|Map||Basic Data||Planetary Image|
During the Horus Heresy, the world and its accompanying moons was the site of a major Alpha Legion attack in what became the first major engagement of the Solar War. Later in the final phase of the Solar War, Pluto was again a battleground as Sigismund of the Imperial Fists attempted to defend it against a massive Sons of Horus attack led by Horus Aximand. During the fighting, Pluto's moons were captured and had their guns turn on the loyalist forces while the moon of Kerberos was completely destroyed as part of a trap by Sigismund. Pluto was subsequently reclaimed by the Imperium during the Great Scouring.
- Moons. Pluto's small moons are little bigger than large Imperial Navy starships. However their subterranean surfaces are inhabited.
- Khthonic Gate - Warp gate built during the Dark Age of Technology. Allows for easy access to and from the Sol System, bypassing the standard Mandeville Points.
- 1: The Flight of the Eisenstein (Novel) Chapter 15
- 2: Praetorian of Dorn (Novel) — Part 4, Chapter 2
- 3: Codex: Adeptus Custodes (8th Edition), pg. 31, To Stand Against the Storm
- 4: The Solar War (Novel) - Chapter 2
- 4a: Chapter 7
- 5: Warhammer 40,000 5th Edition Rulebook pg.124