The Quake Cannon is used to engage targets at extreme range, able to hit targets from up to 24 kilometers away with acceptable accuracy.[7b] Each Quake Cannon shot contains a fragment of a planet that has been subjected to Exterminatus, drawing the contained earth-shattering power out and containing the blastwave within a Quake Shell. One shot from a Quake Cannon can punch through meters-thick citadel gates and level an entire building.[7a][7b]
The Mars-Alpha Pattern Nemesis Quake Cannon is equipped to the carapace of the Warbringer Nemesis Titan. It is also commonly found arm-mounted on Warlord Battle Titans. The Imperator class titan can also carry one or more Quake Cannon on its carapace hard-points.
The Mori Quake Cannon is another pattern that can be found mounted on the arm of a Warlord.
- 1: Adeptus Titanicus (game) Rulebook [Needs Citation]
- 2: Games Workshop
- 3: Apocalypse Datasheets: Imperial Guard Datasheet - Banesword (accessed 2010.11.23)
- 4: Munitorum: Quake Cannon (Background Book) [Needs Citation]
- 5: Warhammer Community
- 6: Forge World
- 7: Imperator: Wrath of the Omnissiah (Novel)
- 8: Warlord: Fury of the God-Machine (Novel), Chapter 1: Duty and Pride