From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|This article is about the Space Marine Chapter; for the World Eaters Infantry, see Rampager.|
The Rampagers are a Successor Chapter of the White Scars.
BackgroundFacial scars denote Marines' rank and prestige in the chapter. Marines receive ritual scars in a long ceremony known as Blooding. The gathered blood from this ceremony forms part of the celebration feast that follows. Company affiliation is indicated by color on the armour's left knee plate. Squad type indicted on the right greave of the armour.[Needs Citation]
The Rampagers have a habit of claiming Feral Worlds as fresh recruiting grounds, providing the planet's populace test for any forms of corruption.
- 490.M34 - The Dabenlar III Campaign. The sixth company topples the rebel theocracy in a single night. After which, the chapter asserts recruitment rights of the population. [2a]
- 811.M37 - Defense of Mackan. The Rampagers came to help their Blood Angels brethren.[2b] The seventh Company took part in this battle.
- M42 - Octarius War
- Rampager - Battle Barge. Captured by the Voidbutchers.
- 1: Imperial Armour Volume Two - Space Marines and Forces of the Inquisition, pg. 75
- 2: Imperial Armour Volume Two - Second Edition
- 3: How to Paint Space Marines, pg. 81
- 4: Codex: Space Marines (8th Edition, 2nd Codex) pg.40
- 5: White Dwarf 457, pg. 101
- 6: War Zone Octarius - Book 1: Rising Tide, pgs. 30-31
- 7: Codex: World Eaters (9th Edition) - pg. 21