The Red Seraphs are not a traditional Founding Chapter, as they emerged in a murderous civil war which tore the Blood Eagles Chapter apart. Alongside another splinter faction, the Angels Numinous, they represent the survivors of the Blood Eagles. Despite this background, both the Red Seraphs as well as Angels Numinous upheld the ancient vows of their parent chapter, including their membership in the Triarchy.
- M39: Aegisine Crusade.
- 143-151.M41: Magdellan Prime Civil War
- 610.M41: The Dark Marches Crusade — 3 Companies.[2a]
- 761.M41: The Battle of the Gorgon Deeps
- 992.M41: The Orphean War[2b]
- ???.M42: The Red Seraphs suffer heavy losses in the Imperium Nihilus, and agree to unite their forces with the other Triarchy members for one last campaign.
- 1: Imperial Armour - Apocalypse II, pg. 35
- 2: Imperial Armour Volume Twelve - The Fall of Orpheus
- 3: White Dwarf 454, pgs. 42-43 - Tradition's End (Short Story)