|This article is about the planet; for the novel, see Rynn's World (Novel).|
|Map||Basic Data||Planetary Image|
|Class:||Adeptus Astartes Homeworld, Agri World|
|Tithe Grade:||Aptus Non|
Rynn's World is located in the Loki sector of the galaxy, galactically southeast of Terra. The planet is sparsely populated, mountainous, and devoted to intensive agriculture. Due to its distance from other Imperial worlds and its proximity to the Ork Empire of Charadon, it is somewhat isolated from the rest of the Imperium, the closest neighbouring human planet being Badlanding. Though serving as the chapter's base, the world is not owned by the Crimson Fists, and has its own Planetary Governor. Before the devastating Invasion of Rynn's World, the planet was protected by a formidable missile defence system, designed to deter invaders.
Rynn's World has three continents, each one was divided into provinces with a major city in each one serving as capital[4a]:
- West Sariba - Davaris[4a]
- Rynnland - New Rynn City — Planetary Capital and only settlement on the planet not to fall to ork forces during Snagrod's invasion[4a]
- East Sariba - Nycario[4a]
- Inpharis - Sagarro[4a]
- Orpeo - Mycea[4a]
- Hellestro - Caltara (Arx Tyrranis, Crimson Fists Fortress-Monastery was also located in this province before its destruction)[4a]
- River Pakamac
- Jadeberry Hills
- 725.M40: Ork invasion[4b]
- Late M40: The Crimson Fists Chapter are granted fiefdom over Rynn's World for their role in the Voltigern Crusade, where several Ork empires in the Loki sector were attacked and destabilized, later to collapse in civil war. They used their damaged battle barge to create their new Fortress-Monastery, Arx Tyrranus, in the Hellblade Mountains.
- 989.M41: Invasion of Rynn's World: Snagrod, the Arch-Arsonist of Charadon invaded Rynn's World after the Crimson Fists' failed attempt to slow Waaagh! Snagrod on Badlanding. In a freak accident, the Crimson Fist's fortress-monastery was destroyed in the initial invasion by a rogue missile from the planet's own defence system and the chapter was all but wiped out. Without the protection of the Crimson Fists, the humans were quickly slain, and their settlements, with the exception of New Rynn City, the planet's capital, were completely overrun. The remains of the chapter defended New Rynn City until Imperial reinforcements arrived. With help of the Imperial forces, including the Imperial Fists, White Scars, White Panthers, Storm Lords, Angels Encarmine, Blood Drinkers and Minotaurs Space Marines, Rynn's World was eventually liberated. It is known that alone in the battle for Hellblade Mountains, the 15th Imperial Army led by Commissar-General Mordred von Horcic were lost over a million soldier, despite the aid of a White Scars battle group. The Brother-Captain Subodai was killed in the action.
- Late M41: Battle For Traitor's Gorge: A half-year after the reclamation of the Rynn's World, forces of the Crimson Fists were fighting remaining Orks in the Jaden Mountains. They were nearly overcome when a mysterious xenos force came to their aid. After that, the Ork threat in the Jaden Mountains was completely eliminated.
- ???.M42: Rynn's World is engulfed by Daemonic armies spilling from the newly formed Great Rift. The Chaos hordes are led by the Daemon Prince Rhaxor and the Crimson Fists battle for their homeworld once more. The arrival of Guilliman's Indomitus Crusade manages to break the siege.
- 1: Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, pgs. 62–66
- 2: White Dwarf 94 (UK), Skirmish on Rynn's World: The Battle of Jadeberry Hill
- 3: White Dwarf 287 (US)/Index Astartes, "Bloodied Fist. The Crimson Fists Space Marine Chapter" by Andy Hoare
- 4: Rynn's World (Novel) by Steve Parker
- 5: Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition), pg. 46
- 6: Imperial Armour II - Ork, Eldar and Dark Eldar Vehicles for Warhammer 40,000, pg. 31
- 7: Codex: Space Marines (8th Edition) pg. 20
- White Dwarf 235 (UK), Bloodied Fist, The Rynn's World Incident