Silver Tower of Tzeentch
Silver Tower of Tzeentch is a Daemon Engine of Tzeentch, the Dark God of Sorcery. A Silver Tower forms an outlandish sight - a collection of stunningly beautiful, intricately carved towers resting upon a circular disc; it floats above the battlefield supported by nothing but sorcery. The Tower is of full of dozens of Tzeentchian Thrall-Wizards, whos' sorcery drives the powerful weapons the tower is armed with.
During the Siege of the Fenris System in late M41 the Thousand Sons used Silver Towers to great effect. Nine of them appeared above the surface of Fenris acting as a mobile fortress which dropped onto the surface of Fenris the Rubicae, Tzaangors, and Daemons.
The Silver Tower's weapons are fueled by the powers of the Thrall Wizards aboard and take the form of sorcerous blasts of Warp power.
- Beam of Power - a single, highly potent, energy blast capable of damaging even the most heavily armoured targets
- Bolts of Change - multiple blasts of energy, fired in volleys
In addition to its considerable offensive capability, a Silver Tower is protected by powerful wards which form a wall of energy shielding not only the Tower itself, but also other nearby allied vehicles and infantry.
- 1: Games Workshop Saved Archive Page (saved Jan 2012, last accessed 16 May 2019)
- 2: White Dwarf 156 (UK), [Needs Citation]
- 3: War Zone Fenris: Wrath of Magnus, pg. 44
- 4: Warhammer Community - Looking forward to Wrath of Magnus – Thousand Sons (last accessed 16 May 2019)
|Command||Exalted Sorcerer • Sorcerer • Scarab Occult Sorcerer • Daemon Prince|
|Troops||Rubicae • Scarab Occult Terminator • Tzaangor • Tzaangor Enlightened • Tzaangor Shaman • Horror • Flamer • Screamer • Chaos Spawn • Cultists • Thrall Wizard|
|Vehicles||Helbrute • Ferrum Infernus Dreadnought • Rhino • Predator • Land Raider • Vindicator|
|Daemon Engines||Defiler • Forgefiend • Maulerfiend • Heldrake • Silver Tower • Fire Lord • Doom Wing|
|Special Characters||Magnus the Red • Ahriman|