The Snakebites are an Ork clan.
The Snakebites prefer tradition to technology, shunning things like forcefields and vehicles in favor of protecting themselves with war paint and riding into battle on huge boars. Depending on how fundamental they are, they may remain as Feral Orks even after their civilization can advance to the next stage. Snakebites' symbol is the venomous serpent, and they always take some along so they can have initiation rituals where Orks endure being bitten.
- Bogrot Bones
- Hruk Teefsplinta
- Ogrokk Bitespider
- Tuskagrob Wurldkilla
- Da Viper
- Mozrog Skragbad
- 1: Codex: Orks (3rd Edition), pg. 23
- 2: Codex: Orks (7th Edition), The Barbarous Hordes - Snakebites
- 3: Warhammer Community: The Legend of Da Great White Squig, and the Only Ork Stubborn Enough to Ride It (Posted on 14/06/2021) (Last accessed on 14 June 2021)
- 4: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Preview Online – Octarius Mission Briefing (posted 7/10/2021) (last accessed 7/10/2021)
- Codex Imperialis (Background Book)
- White Dwarf 290 (UK) Chapter Approved: Ork Claz by Andy Chambers and Andy Hoare.
- Codex: Orks (2nd Edition)
Bad Moons • Blood Axes • Deathskulls • Evil Sunz • Goffs • Snakebites
Iron Klaw • Shattered Fang • Shattered Teef • Split-Grin Bad Moons • Venomhead • Wyrm-Killa Tribe • White Spiders • Blak Hornz • Red Spiders
|Other||Kult of Speed • Feral Orks • Freebooters • Beast Snaggas|