Sons of Guilliman
|Marine||Basic Data||Chapter Symbol|
Hailing from the desert-ringed Death World of Praesidia, the Chapter has a dark past. Whispers persist that more than one of its members has fallen to Chaos and that the Chapter has a reputation for rash and codex-divergent behavior. This reputation however sees them fight all the harder to prove themselves worthy of their name.
- The Siege of Lakadamon: In 953.M33 The Sons of Guilliman bolstered the defense of the Hive World Lakadamon against the hordes of Ork Warboss Vorhgad Bloodfang. They holds the planet for three years until relief arrives from the Night Reapers and the War Bearers Chapters.[4b]
- (in or around M37) - Salinas Conflict - A small detachment came to the aid of the planet Salinas during a chaos incursion by the Daemon Prince Ustaroth, but fell along with the rest of the forces of the Emperor. Only thirty years later, when the Grey Knights led a crusade force to Salinas, was the world cleansed of taint.[3b]
- 801.M41 - Participating in Judgement of Hellenus conflict.
- 998.M41 - Third War for Armageddon. The Sons of Guilliman devoted 6 companies to the conflict.
- Constantinus the Liberator, a squad sergeant who turned to Chaos and led the planet of Nova Terra in a rebellion against the Imperium.
- Ansellus - Chapter Master
- Hilesto Fabian - A powerful Epistolary
- Sinos - Brother-Marine. He killed Evil Sunz Kult of Speed Warboss Garmek Oil-Guzzler in the Third War for Armageddon
- Adharon - Founded a Chaos Space Marine warband
- Karch - Captain
- Oriax - Redemptor Dreadnought
- around 965.M41 Captain Uriel Ventris of the Ultramarines 4th Company returned 19 sets of Corvus pattern armour from Salinas lost by the Sons of Guilliman during the Salinas Conflict.[3a] Uriel and his Sergeant Pasanius Lysane discovered the armour when searching the Gallery of Antiquities on Salinas, while returning to Ultramar from their Death Oath.[3c]
- 1: Codex: Armageddon (3rd Edition), p. 32
- 2: Codex: Chaos Space Marines (4th Edition), pp. 18–19
- 3: The Killing Ground (Novel) by Graham McNeill
- 4: Imperial Armour Volume Two - Second Edition
- 5: Index Astartes: Emperor's Shield (White Dwarf 249 (UK))
- 6: How to Paint Space Marines, pg. 84
- 7: White Dwarf 70 (2015) - Parade Ground
- 8: Codex Supplement: Ultramarines (8th Edition) - Successor Chapters