Tales of Heresy (Anthology)
|Author||Dan Abnett, Matthew Farrer, Mike Lee, Graham McNeill, Anthony Reynolds, James Swallow, Gav Thorpe|
|Editor||Nick Kyme and Lindsey Priestley|
|Series||Horus Heresy Series|
|Followed by||Fallen Angels|
Tales of Heresy, edited by Nick Kyme and Lindsey Priestley, is the tenth book in the Horus Heresy Series and is a collection of seven short stories, written by some of the series' authors. The book was published on March 14, 2009. It was later included in "The Novels: Volume 2" eBook collection and as an audiobook collection.
When Horus the Warmaster rebelled against the Emperor, the ensuing civil war nearly destroyed the Imperium. War raged across the galaxy, pitting Astartes against their battle-brothers in a struggle where death was the only victor. But long before that, the Legions struggled with their identities and the demands of the Great Crusade. From battles with alien invaders to conflicts within a Legion, and even dealing with a wayward primarch, these stories show the battles fought as the Great Crusade draws to a close and the Horus Heresy begins...
- Blood Games (Short Story) by Dan Abnett
- Wolf at the Door (Short Story) by Mike Lee
- Scions of the Storm (Short Story) by Anthony Reynolds
- The Voice (Short Story) by James Swallow
- Call of the Lion (Short Story) by Gav Thorpe
- The Last Church (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- After Desh'ea (Short Story) by Matthew Farrer
Part of the story description on the Black Library website is misspelled ("War raged across galaxy [sic], pitting Astartes...")
- 1: Black Library (last accessed 22nd January 2022)