"Sordid career" just because he wrote a few Erotic novels? Better to say "diverse career", since we are not judging the man, nor his work. By the way, is Lexicanum supposed to be NPOV like Wikipedia? ;-) --Jacob Sterlov 02:21, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
- Update to my previous comment: of course this article should be rewrited. Anyway, during the few time I worked on this stub, I managed to:
- Rewrite the whole list of his novels, putting Warhammer novels first because are of main concern for the reader. However the whole list is unsourced... can I use Wikipedia as a source?
- Deal with the Orgasmachine debate. The author who wrote such an article was totally wrong: wrong about it being a new novel (it was conceived and published in 1976), wrong about its publication being denied in any country except Japan. So I removed the whole Point-of-view commentary.
- At least, now I hope the article is readable. --Jacob Sterlov 02:43, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, Lexicanum is supposed to be neutral and objective. You can mention other novels (than GW related ones) in a small paragraph but do not expand on them, it's sufficient to list the titles. --Inquisitor S., Großmeister des Ordo Lexicanum 11:05, 15 February 2011 (UTC)