Telepathy is a Psychic Discipline. Psykers who practice Telepathy are known as Telepaths. Telepaths expertise lies with contacting and controlling the minds of others. With a single thought, a telepath can blast away his foes sanity, induce states of terror, or possess his victims body.
- Dominate: The Psyker reaches into his foe's mind, crushing their will to resist.
- Hallucination: The Psyker induces paranoia, confusion, and panic into the minds of his enemies.
- Invisibility: Reaching into the minds of his foes, the psyker obscures him and his allies own image from their enemy's sight.
- Mental Fortitude: The Psyker converts the despair of his allies into hope and boosts their morale.
- Psychic Shriek: The Psyker breaths in deeply and the gathers the powers of the Warp, emitting a banshee howl of psychic energy that shreds the minds of his enemies.
- Puppet Master: The telepath possesses his victims mind, controlling their movements and redirecting their fire.
- Terrify: The Telepath assails them with mental images of their own darkest and dreadful nightmares.