Tesla Weapons are a variety of weapons used by the Necrons that utilize arcs of living lightning that crackle from foe to foe after hitting their target, charring flesh and melting armour. Tesla bolts feed off the energy released by destruction, and the lightning becomes more furious with every fresh arc.
Types of Tesla Weapons
- Tesla Carbines are the smallest type of Tesla weapon, handheld guns often wielded by Immortals.
- Tesla Cannons are larger Tesla weapons, often mounted on vehicles such as the Annihilation Barge and the Catacomb Command Barge.
- The Tesla Destructor is the ultimate and largest Tesla weapon, capable of immense destruction. It can be found on the Doom Scythe, Night Scythe, and Annihilation Barge.
- Tesla Sphere are medium-range air defense weapons mounted on Obelisks.
- 1: Codex: Necrons (5th Edition), pg. 81
- 2: White Dwarf July 2013: Necron Obelisk
- 3: Games Workshop Annihilation Barge (last accessed 10/28/2020)
- 4: Games Workshop Doom Scythe (last accessed 10/28/2020)
- 5: Games Workshop Obelisk (last accessed 10/28/2020)
|Necron Infantry Weapons|
|Close Range & Melee Weapons||Hyperphase Sword • Rod of Covenant • Staff of Light • Particle Caster • Tachyon Arrow • Voidblade • Warscythe • Hyperphase Glaive • Hyperphase Glaive • Hyperphase Thresher • Hyperphase Reap-Blade • Hyperphase Harvester • Monomolecular Proboscis • Enmitic Disintegrator Pistol • Eldritch Lance • Flensing Claw • Gauntlet of Fire|
|Two-Handed Weapons||Gauss Blaster • Gauss Flayer • Gauss Reaper • Synaptic Disintegrator • Tesla Carbine • Transdimensional Beamer|
|Heavy Weapons||Gauss Cannon • Heavy Gauss Cannon • Particle Beamer • Particle Shredder • Thermal Cutting Beam • Enmitic Annihilator • Gauss Destructor • Enmitic Exterminator|
|Cryptek Weapons||Abyssal Staff • Atavindicator • Aeonstave • Chronotendrils • Countertemporal Nanomines • Eldritch Lance • Entropic Lance • Ether Crystals • Harp of Dissonance • Tremorstave • Voltaic Staff|